TUNISIA...A HAPPY FAMILY

1:45:00 PM cc 5 Comments

GOAL: To visit 6 countries by DECEMBER  18th, 2024

CURRENT STATUS: 1/6
the first step toward my new goal if visiting Six Countries


December, 19 th, was the day when I took the first step toward that dream I set recently, I always read about how much amazing is to travel but I never knew how much wonderful and extraordinary is to try and experience it urself...
It was fast, yeah I believe that I became more able to use the SECRET more than any other time, and I own that to first my God Allah and then to the environment where I live, my friends, my teachers and every single person I knew even the people I don't....this is what I believe it made me build a great understanding to how live this journey...

 Fisrt Day:
it was Friday.  I like Fridays for its blessings. Its the day of rest and Couscouss, I woke up on my mother's voice, it was cold and I could barely open my eyes. I wished to sleep for just five minutes but in the end I woke up, I brushed my teeth washed my face as fast as I can- I have always been the slowest person in preparing herself in our home- so I kinda hate to give the same impression to my cousin and aunt that I gave to my family....
By the time we got all our stuff out in the driveway, it was clear we had a space problem. Mom and my aunt started going through everything and wondering how we could fit all our staff in the car.
but we did...continued

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. My wish too :) to sleep for just five minutes but in the end I woke up... Euu3 I hate the end wake me up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is an awsome article i need to read the rest of it

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is an awsome article i need to read the rest of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Okba Nafir, n sure I will continue it soon

    ReplyDelete