The role of failure in my own life, is it important to share with others ?

10:41:00 PM cc 2 Comments

  

        I say, "No, I don't" and to get to the reason why I answered this way, you and I have to think about success and failure a little differently than we're used to.
       To begin with, Winston Churchill once quoted as follow “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
       the fact of how scientists or entrepreneurs are not ashamed or afraid to share their failures should be pointed out. They share often and without hesitation because their goal is to advance everyone’s knowledge of how the world works, and figuring out how it doesn't work is an essential piece of that puzzle.
     To return to, I believe that what matters most is the lessons you learnt from our failures experiences, so instead of telling you my melodramatic sad failures stories, it would be better to sum up the scenario into WHAT I HAVE LEARNT FROM  ?, and here you some of it; if something isn't going to work, fail fast. Don't waste time, Don't tie yourself to a particular business model. Be ready to pivot; be ready to adapt.
     In the end those little failures experiences will just make you more practical, you will gain a real-world experience, will make u practitioner...isn't this enought
see? no drama just reality plus I'm not neither a scientist nor an entrepreneur...

You Might Also Like

2 comments: